Cleaning the dog poop, yes, it is a major hassle. Many don’t know how to dispose them off. Most of the pet owners face this major challenge every other day. The dog poop will become your heath threatening factor if not disposed correctly.
Un-cleared dog poop will attract harmful worms, parasites, insects etc and cause trouble to the households by spreading the infection. Hence improper dog poop disposal is dangerous to the dog as well as the owner and his family, mind that always.
Easy disposal methods are plenty. Let us discuss it here. The methods discussed here are cost effective at the same time environment friendly too.
1. Doggy loo- you can prepare a doggy loo at the backyard of your house. Dump the dog poop in that. Preparing a doggy loo is very simple. It costs you bare minimum. All you need is a plastic bucket. Remove the base of the bucket or make holes big enough to facilitate the passage of the dog poop. Let this be buried in the soil of the backyard. Let the dog poop is dumped in to the bucket as and when required. You may have to pour water mixed with chemical cleaner for easy flushing of the poop in the bucket.
2. Dog waste bags [bio-degradable]-this is very useful for those who want to take their dog outdoors. These biodegradable dog waste bags are not like the ordinary plastic bags. These bags will disintegrate easily when exposed to moisture or heat. Hence the dog poop and other wastes are converted in to water, bio mass, minerals and carbon-di- oxide. These biodegradable dog waste bags are easy to get as they are available in most of the pet shops and super markets.
3. Worm compost bins- do you want to convert the dog poop in to a useful product? Then you need to build compost bins. Worm compost bins are available in the market. Just buy then and use. The bins have worms that feed on the dog poop and convert them in to fertile compost which can be used for the plants in the garden as fertilizer.
This is a problem that many owners want help in dealing with. Like most social animals, dogs are territorial to some extent and quick to defend their home territory. encouraging your dog to bark if the doorbell rings or if it hears intruders reinforces their behavior.
Problems start when the dog carries on barking or keeps visitors away. Fear, isolation, poor socialization, and confusion about hierarchy all help bring it about. Biting the mailman is an extreme form of this behavior.
The dog sees that the mailman wears a uniform that singles him out from other visitors. Because he does not come into house, the concludes he is an unwanted visitor. He advances only as far as the mailbox and then retreats again, and the dog come to believe it is his barking that drives the cowardly mailman away.
How To Deal?
Try to persuade your dog he is no threat. Introduce him to mailman away from the mailbox, demonstrating relaxed and friendly behavior as you would with any other visitor. You may have to do this many times.
“Your dog- SILVER is dying”- my vet told after removing his Goggles. I was really astonished and opened my mouth my dog was just two and half years old. I asked him- How it happened? I am feeding my dog with commercial dog food only and not feeding table waste. He confirmed that the death is due to some of the commercial dog food.
If you have used a cheap commercial food, your dog will also loose its life in young age. I tried to get more info from my vet. He disclosed so many matters. They are-
1. Most of the commercial dog food manufacturer are procuring euthanized dogs to mix them in the dog feed. So you’re making your dog as “Canabalic”.
2. Dog food contains at least 6 deadly chemicals.
How To Stop My Dog Die Young?
1. Stop using commercial dog food
2. Learn how to read commercial dog food labels.
3. Get some healthy, well-balanced dog food recipes
I searched the Internet to get an idea about Dog Food Secrets. So I landed up in an e-book that covers all these three points. I bought the e-book – “DOG FOOD SECRETS”. This book help me to identify a commercial food that would kill a dog and also how to read the commercial dog food labels. In addition to this the author describes few recipes that tingles your dog’s taste bud.
Don’t make your dog innocent victim of dog-food poisoning. So do read this book and post your comments. Click Here! All The Best!!!